MAKE A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF
Velocity is all about helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. That’s why we’ve designed a special 10-week program to help you you burn fat, hold yourself accountable, and make measurable progress.
With 40 workouts, 2x check-ins, a nutrition guidebook, and a supportive community, we’ve developed the perfect formula to get you to where you want to be in your fitness journey, all for less than 25.- per workout. You can find more details about all of the additional resources included in the package below – but be aware that this package will only be available for a short time. The challenge starts on October 5th!
TIME LEFT UNTIL THE CHALLENGE STARTS:
The challenge starts on Oct. 5th and runs until December 14th.
VELOBURN CHALLENGE FAQs
- Why Veloburn?
Veloburn is the most measurable and quantifiable of our 3 workout concepts. It’s an intense HIIT workout, designed to melt fat, improve performance and build endurance. The trackable performance statistics also allow you to measure your progress over time – which makes it the perfect concept for this challenge.
- Can I use my credits for other classes too?
Yes – although this is a Veloburn challenge, your 40 credits are also valid for other classes. However, we want you to be able to measure how you progress over the course of the next 10-weeks – that’s why we recommend sticking to Veloburn.
- How will my progress be measured? As we mentioned above, progress in Veloburn is highly quantifiable because we track statistics such as power output, distance, speed, and energy burn during every workout. In addition to workout statistics, there will be two body measurement check-ins – one at the beginning of the challenge, and one at the end.
- How do I book my body measurement check-ins? You will be able to book these measurement sessions using a link in your email (after you book the package).
- Do I have to take my body measurements? If you prefer, you can choose to take measurements yourself, or opt-out altogether. However, we highly recommend doing this step, since it gives you a solid picture to compare your progress to at the end of the 10-weeks.
- How do I access my meal plan and goal setting worksheet? Everything you need will be sent to you in a confirmation email – you will be able to download the meal plan and goal tracking worksheet from there. The email should be in your inbox within 3 business days of booking. If you do not receive the email within this time frame, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I use my credits after the 10-week challenge is over? We are here to help you make real progress and squash your excuses. For the sake of accountability, the credits for this 10-week challenge must be used up before December 14th.
- Can I get a more in-depth nutrition analysis?
Adrian Kraft has prepared the meal-planning and nutrition guidelines for this challenge. He is also available for additional 1:1 consultations if you would like a more personalized and in-dept analysis. Check our recent interview with him on our blog to get to know him better!
- Concerns about Covid-19?
At Velocity, your health and our community is our top priority. We are strictly following government protocols, as well as putting our own measures in place. At Velocity, your health and our community is our top priority. We are strictly following government protocols, as well as putting our own measures in place.For example, our bikes are being reduced to ensure at least 1.5 by 2 meters of space for all riders. Please get in touch with us directly via email@example.com if you have specific concerns regarding COVID-19.