Everything You Need to Know About Our “New Normal”
by Lona – Saturday, 6. June 2020
The BAG’s “Shutzkonzept”
A few weeks ago the BAG announced a significant relaxation of health and safety regulations for group fitness classes and gyms across Switzerland starting June 6th. The “new normal” allows for up to 30 people to join group fitness activities.
This was exciting news for us since our restricted class sizes meant that many of you still have not been able to join a class. It’s been breaking our hearts to turn so many of you away and we really miss you!
Our New Class Sizes
Starting yesterday, we increased our class sizes to a maximum of 25 people per ride class and 10 people per power class.
Although we are ecstatic to be able to accommodate more of you, we want to assure you that we will continue taking studio hygiene very seriously. Additionally, although we feel secure trusting the decisions of the government and its medical advisors, we will keep many of our own health and safety measures in place to ensure that you feel as comfortable as possible when you visit us.
Here is what that will look like:
- Maximum of 25 bikes per ride class
- 1m x 1.5m area around each bike
Please note that despite the floor area, handlebar to handlebar distance could be 60cm or less in some studios.
- Maximum of 10 people per power class
Additionally, we will continue to
- Provide hand sanitizer in the studios
- Ramp up our cleaning routines
- Eliminate physical contact & hands-on adjustments
- Leave more time between classes to allow for proper disinfection of equipment & to minimize crowded changing rooms
- Promote mindful behaviour in the studio
- Require anyone with symptoms to stay at home – no exceptions
- Ask community members in the risk group to stay at home
- Implement name tracking and an infection response plan
Our goal is to continue making the most socially responsible choices we can while still making our studios accessible, enjoyable, and open to all of you who wish to be here with us.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
How to Improve Your Mental Toughness/in Lifestyle, Rides/by Anna Konopka
5 Tips on How to Rehydrate After an Intense Workout/in Health, Power, Rides/by Anna Konopka
5 Tips for Becoming an Early Riser/in Lifestyle, Living in Zurich/by Anna Konopka