Test Locations Near the Velocity Studios
By Laura – 23 December 2021
Following recent specifications from the BAG, Velocity has designated the workouts on our schedule as either 2G (with mask) or 2G+ (without mask), effective as of 24. December. What does that mean? Here is what you need to know:
- 2G: All participants must wear face masks during the workout regardless of when the vaccination/recovery took place or a negative test.
- 2G+: Face masks do not need to be worn during the workout, however proof of a recent negative test must be shown in addition to recovery or vaccination. If a full vaccination, booster shot or recovery took place within the past 4 months, there is no negative test requirement.
If you want to attend a 2G+ workout without a mask, but haven’t had a vaccine or recovery in the past 4 month, below provides you with a quick guide on test locations near the Velocity studios.
How to make the most of your time if you need to do a test
- Some clients have been coming to the studio to get changed while they wait for their test results to arrive via email (if applicable from your test center).
- To make the most of your 24 hour certificate you could book a test for a lunch power workout for example and then come again the next morning for a ride.
- Please allow at least 10 mins time for the front desk to check your status before the workout so you can set up on your bike or Xformer before the workout is due to start.
Testing centers closest to the studios
Please note the corona antigen rapid tests are free of charge when presenting an ID and a Swiss health insurance card. Here are the locations and their details close to the Velocity studios:
There is a test bus 3 minutes walk from the Velocity West studio. The antigen tests are free and the result is delivered to you electronically within 10 minutes. They suggest allowing up to 30 minutes during peak time periods. Click the map for directions.
Opening hours: Monday – Sunday 10am – 20:00
Within a 5 minute walk from the studio in Enge on the other side of the train station, the test center gives you the results between 5-15 minutes. Testers wait at the center to receive the paper form of the result.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 19:00, Saturday – Sunday 9:00 – 17:00
Near the Freiraum in Zug there’s a walk-in test center where they deliver the results within 30 minutes. Click the map for directions.
Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 15:00, 16:00 – 20:00, Friday – Saturday 11:00 – 00:00
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this time. We look forward to seeing you in the studios or online soon!
5 Tips on How to Rehydrate After an Intense Workout/in Health, Power, Rides/by Anna Konopka
Welcome Alex & Natalia: New Power Coaches/in Health, Lifestyle, Power/by Anna Konopka
Spring into action: 5 tips to help you stick to your routine/in Health, Lifestyle, Power, Rides/by Anna Konopka
Your ultimate reformer workout guide – everything you need to know about the strengthening & toning workouts.